August 9, 2008

random story

I have been sucked into the vortex of reading other people's blogs a lot (read hours) and not posting on my blog. I figure I don't really have anything that interesting to say anyway.
I was reading http://theprodigaljon.blogspot.com/2008/03/squirrels-in-my-attic-hole-in-my.html about his squirrel problems which reminded me of the squirrels that plagued Griswold House at Nyack College my senior year.
I can remember them running across the drop tile ceiling, fearing they would fall through into my room. Then they would climb up the pipes in the walls. Like nails on a chalkboard. They tried to catch them several times. But like the cat the just keep coming back. Eventually, winter drove them into hibernation and we had peace until spring.
I have also had squirrels chew through vacuum hoses in my car. Your car doesn't run so great with holes in hoses. VERY frustrating!

No comments: